Wednesday 23 January 2013


Keep on Keeping on!


I was really pleased to have a painting selected for the ROI 2012 show. The first time I submitted work a few years ago, two of my paintings came back labelled 'this work narrowly missed selection, please submit next year'.

That small scrap of positive feedback went on the wall in the studio for whenever I needed encouragement for my inner conviction about the direction of my work! Thank you ROI!



Have you noticed - recent ROI Previews and Events have got a new buzz about them.  There's a great mix of experienced artists and young bloods. After decades, figurative painters are back, with strong, exciting and innovative work built on traditional foundations.  Respect!!

Visit my new blog, for the first instalment of my diary of plein air painting adventures, as Artist in Residence on a four month World Cruise in 2012:
                                            susanedwardsoilpainting.blogspot.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment